Remedial massage is for “fixing things”. It can be gentle or strong, deep or shallow, whatever is needed to get your body working at its best.
Often relaxing but sometimes not (you may need to contribute by stretching, standing, walking – being actively involved), remedial massage treats the body holistically and seeks to identify the source of discomfort (whether that be knotted, tense muscles or a more specific injury) so the cause as well as the symptoms can be treated.
How does it work?
Most sessions take an hour and a half.
You don’t have to rush. You have time to debrief, tell me what’s going on and what you want from the session. By the time you get on the table, you’ve already started to relax and feel better.
- You receive the benefit of my 20+ years training, experience and ongoing learning.
- You receive the highest quality products I have been able to source.
- You receive a completely tailored to you treatment, encompassing many modalities and techniques.
- I hold a beautiful sacred space for you, where you are safe and supported.
- Often, you will receive additional insights, channelled for you clairvoyantly, clairaudiantly, claircognizantly or clairsentiently.
- You may even have a reading, rather than a physical treatment.
It all depends on you and what your body needs.
Shan Withnell – Massage and Intuitive Healing Sydney’s Northern Beaches – ShanTherapy
Ready to book?
Use the booking buttons below to select the best time for your remedial massage session.